Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary (A Day Late!)

Ben and I started dating four years ago yesterday. 


I believe this photo was taken on October 23, 2006


I would have wrote yesterday but unfortunately we were both sick. 


I found myself in bed in between classes yesterday and Ben came home from work and missed class because he also wasn't feeling well. 


So Ben and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary by resting on the couch (thankfully we could both fit!) and drinking a lot of water and tea. 


We watched P.S. I Love You together and I HIGHLY recommend that everyone sees this movie! Ben and I both really enjoyed the movie and the special story that it tells. 


Really, you need to rent it!!!


Disclaimer: Make sure you have a box of tissues next to you. You'll need it! 


Good news: We are both feeling much better today. The restful evening really helped. 


And more good news:




IT IS SNOWING!!!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am going to the woods soon and will not be back for a while. Have a good weekend, I will see you on sunday. Muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shesh! Snow already! Did the snow stick to the ground? I had to de-ice my car this morning for the first time. I'm ready for a snow day anytime. :) -Eryn

    ReplyDelete