Tuesday, October 12, 2010

4 Months

We've been married four months as of today! 

Ben and I went past our reception location this weekend and memories of our wedding day came flooding back to us. The day just flew by so I'm so thankful there are so many pictures from our wedding. I will eventually get them all up on Facebook but here are a few that make me smile a lot! 

I love this one. 
The way Ben's hand rests on my hip makes me break out into a big smile. I also love the fireplace in the background and our initials on the mantle.


One of my favorite parts of our wedding day was playing Ninja with all of our family and friends!

And one picture to make you smile! 
My mom asked me to smile and this is what I gave her.. haha
This was taken about 45 minutes before I married Ben! 

No comments:

Post a Comment