Saturday, October 2, 2010

Big Wedding News!!

This is HUGE news for me!
I have slowly been going through all our wedding stuff and organizing it all. Filing what I could, downsizing what we had left, and finding a way to get everything into only two boxes. Well I am FINALLY done! I've worked on getting this done a little bit each week and it is finally complete. 


Post-Wedding To Do List:
* Print pictures for picture frames
* Put pictures up on Facebook
* Gather more photos from a few more people


That's it! The end is in sight! :) 


What a beautiful sight! 
On the left: Pictures, Pictures Discs, 
Files of cards, bridal showers, from my wedding binder, etc.
On the right: larger wedding keepsakes

Check out that organization! Hard work, but I'm so happy with it!

This was a MESS until recently. ALL organized now. 
This was a BIG project for me. 

This is all that remains of our wedding. 
Bittersweet. 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Now you want to come and do the same thing at my house? Haha! And the nice thing is that the only part that's left is fun :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren! I would totally come organize your house. It is one of my relaxing strategies and it totally is working!
    I'm so happy to be done with wedding stuff and am so glad to just be married! I thought wedding planning was fun but being married is SO much better! :D Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete