Friday, October 15, 2010

70 Days Until....

Christmas!! 


Can you already feel the excitement in the air? 


I've already noticed some Christmas decorations at various stores and when I leave our apartment in the morning, there is the faintest smell of Winter. Christmas will be here before we know it!


I wanted to be super prepared this year but here we are about 10 weeks away and I really haven't started, until... TODAY! 


I had a running list of ideas for crafty gifts and I finally sat down this morning to make a supply list. Ben and I spent some time at Micheal's pricing some items and then buying a few things. 


So far I've got 2 big projects to work on. I'm super stoked. I'll be working with a medium I often don't use, paint. Wish me luck!


I'll be sure to take lots of pictures that I will share after Christmas.. until then, I'll have to leave you in the dark. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Are we that close to Christmas already? Wow! I went into Home Depot yesterday only to be stunned by a massive display of fully lit Christmas trees, giant snow globes, and various other decorations! What???!!!!! It seems that stores put out the Christmas decor earlier every year. I should start noting when it all comes out :) I'm excited to see the results of your craftiness.
    -Eryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! thanks for reminding me how FAST it comes!! Have fun PAINTING ! :)

    ReplyDelete