Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Project: Sponge Splash Ball

I had a TON of fun making these quick and easy splash balls from sponges!
I bought the smaller size sponges in bright colors. I used 8 sponges to make 3 splash balls. 

Step 1: Gather your supplies! 

2. Cut into strips, I did 1 inch strips. 

3. Separate into even piles, I did eight strips per splash ball. 

4. Then grab a zip tie for every splash ball. 
(I used the handy tool kit my dad bought when I got my first apartment, thanks Dad!)

(The next part was difficult to take pictures of when I was putting the finishing touches to the splash balls)
5. I gathered the strips and arranged the strips so that they looked good together then used the zip tie to bind it all. The zip tie was placed in the middle and I tightened it as tight as I could get it. Then clipped the tail.


Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment