Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert

I mentioned a while back about adding some Do-It-Yourself (DIY) projects on the blog and look forward to sharing some of those with you. I also want to include some of the recipes I am making or have made in the past.


Here is a dessert I made while Justin and Tia were visiting.


Since it was over 100 degrees most of the week I wanted something that was cool and didn't include heat (microwave, stove or oven!). 


I knew the recipe book I got from Grandma Kathy for Christmas would be perfect.


Simple Desserts Made Special with Cool Whip


Chocolate Peanut Butter Desserts


2 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 cup thawed Cool Whip
2 cups cold milk
1 package (4-serving size) Jello-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling


All the goodies I used for this recipe.

Four Ingredients! Perfect!

Mix 2 tablespoons milk and peanut butter in small bowl. 

Stir in whipped topping. 

Pour 2 cups milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.

Spoon pudding and whipped topping mixture alternately.
I used Pampered Chef bowls because they had lids!

Refrigerate one hour or until ready to serve.
Garnish with additional whipped topping. 

Delicious!
It was chocolatey and peanut buttery.. perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment