Thursday, June 3, 2010

9...

My CA staff planned a BBQ/potluck for us and our families. What I didn't know was that it was also a surprise wedding party for Ben and I! Our friend, Andy, asked us to get in his car and see if we could hear the clunking noise his car was making. We rode around for awhile and came back to our BBQ site to see this!

(sorry for the strange looking pictures the camera was on a funky setting and I didn't realize it!)

A beautiful sign!


And gifts! My staff is truly wonderful.
We got ice packs for a cooler, mattress pad, and a pudgie pie maker!


Delicious cake that Jackie made! YUM!


There were also bubbles on the tables which we had lots of fun with.
Andy made friends with the three little girls who enjoyed jumping on his back and squishing him!

The adorable card we received!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now here are a few more glimpses of our wedding!


I decided last minute to do another do-it-yourself project, call me crazy!


We received a few wedding presents while visiting Ben's family and also through the mail.
They are taunting me by sitting in our spare bedroom.


All that stuff is wedding things!! Our wedding has officially taken over our spare bedroom and half our living room!

On a side note, I start another job today. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment