Saturday, June 5, 2010

7!!!!!!

One week One week One week!!
This time next week we will be married!!!!

I think I will burst any day now from excitement!

I opened up the mailbox today and found our first card addressed as Mr. and Mrs!
It was funny (and VERY exciting) to see something addressed to me in this fashion. I better get used to it, and fast. :)


I also got a package today from my Aunty Jodi. Inside were a bunch of table runners for different seasons, holidays and occasions. I'm SO excited! I was going to make these (eventually....) and these are way better than I could ever do!!

Ben surprised me today by making me a bouquet! It is now the perfect centerpiece for the kitchen table! Who buys flowers when you can make your own bouquet! :D


My parents will be here soon to bring a car full of goodies up (including my dress!) so I'm off!
SEE YOU ALL IN ONE WEEK!! (or less than a week for some!) WAHOO!!
LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment