Friday, June 4, 2010

8...

This time next week we will be decorating our reception location, most of our bridal party will be in town, I'll be packed and ready to go for our honeymoon, all of our planning will pretty much be complete and we will be spending our last day of "single" life surrounded by our families and friends.

I'm finding myself smiling more and more as we get closer to the big day!

My mom seems to be a bit stressed out this week as she is busy making some food for the evening snacks, working on ceremony decorations and creating the table runners. Ben's mom is also pretty busy because she is doing the flowers for our wedding.

Tomorrow my parents are coming up to bring up a load of goodies including my WEDDING DRESS!!! I can't wait to see it again (I haven't seen it in months!). They are staying the night and we are going to be going over the seating chart and a few other reception details. The only problem is they have to sleep in the living room because the spare bedroom is FILLED with wedding things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment