Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3...


Well our joint bank account is all set up and we are no longer owners of our old bank accounts.

Tomorrow starts our wedding weekend. Our immediate families and one groomsmen are making their way here as the wedding festivities officially begins! We have been preparing for marriage for so long that is hard to believe we are finally here. I'm so truly blessed to the point where I can't take it all in! My life is so good.

My first week at my new job was stressful, long, and filled with mix-ups but I loved every moment. I am working a front desk in the dorms signing in the new students and their families and helping to assign them to their rooms. My staff rocks and I love interacting with the new students and their parents. I'm a bit bummed that I won't be working with them next week but I suppose I could just try and enjoy OUR HONEYMOON!

I have consumed a mass amount of chocolate in the last week and I've decided that the chocolate helps stabilizes my emotions so I'm not crying all week. :) haha With saying that I made some brownies with chocolate chips in it.. yum! And I also made cookies this past weekend. They were gone in a matter of days!! haha



Anyone still reading the blog?
Give me a shout! :)

See you all soon!

7 comments:

  1. Hey, Jessica !! This is a shout out from Mom! I love reading the blog ! You are doing an awesome job. Love YOU Jessia !

    ReplyDelete
  2. "roof roof" Ben I wish I could be there! I miss you! I would of made a great ring bearer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky, silly dog. You are a girl so you'd be the flower girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Screem" not a "shout" check it out all the time awsome job. Love Ya the most DAD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you managed to handle school, a job, planning a wedding, AND keeping this blog up ... but you did and you ARE amazing!!! I am so happy for you and Ben. Can't wait for Saturday! Love, Aunti Addi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read it but I'm overwhelmed all the time of all that you have been doing! It makes me tired just to read it - enjoy the last days of singlehood - oh, don't forget to change your last name on facebook :-) Love, ya, see you soon - Marilyn

    ReplyDelete