Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Great-Grandma Margaret!



Today is my Grandma’s Birthday and it is a bittersweet day.  I love her birthday. I am so blessed to have a great-grandma and cherish every moment with her. Grandma’s birthday also brings a lot of my family together to celebrate, including some family that I only see a few times a year.  We typically go to a restaurant, laugh too much, make too much noise, and take too many pictures but it is wonderful! I called Grandma tonight and was able to talk to a ton of my family! It was nice to hear their voices and to catch up a bit but when that was added with the fact I’m sitting at home alone got me feeling a little sad.

I love South Dakota and couldn’t be happier about our move but it is nights like this that make me wish we lived closer to home. I am going to take some time tonight to thank God for all the wonderful people in my life, please do the same! J

No comments:

Post a Comment