Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Wrap-Up

Easter at our house was a fun one this year! Last year my parents visited us while we were in Sioux Falls and hid eggs all over our apartment! We were up until 11pm searching for the eggs after Ben came home from work! This year we were lucky enough to have my family here again for Easter! This Easter was egg-stra special (haha) because we spent it with both sides of the family, the Boye family, and the DeRuischers! We are so blessed!! 


A few weeks before Easter I spent some time preparing! I had a few craft nights and did crafty things while on long boring conference calls for my job! :) 


Easter Cards
Idea from here
I made some Easter Cards for the kids in our lives and my little cousins. 

Easter Baskets
I made an Easter basket for my dad, mom and Ben! (left to right)

My youngest friends, Addison and Erin, got a basket too!

Easter Egg Hunt
We had a big Easter egg hunt at work with all our kids!

We celebrated Easter with the girls by giving them their baskets and taking them to the park. Inside their personalized baskets were foam Easter eggs, stickers to decorate their eggs, chocolate and an egg with a secret message inside!


Of course, we were spoiled too! My parents gave us (and Tia/Justin and Tia's brother and his friend!) an Easter basket filled with goodies! Ours included gummy worms, Cliff Bar Granola Bars, Snickers for Ben and Reese's Eggs for me and other yummy chocolate and candy! 

My brother, Justin, slept over on Saturday so we were able to spend Easter morning together before my parents and Justin went back to their respective homes. My mom hid plastic Easter eggs for us to find and I hid baskets. We spent some time laughing and eating candy (for breakfast!) before everyone left. Ben and I went to church then had lunch with this family! It was a blessed Easter!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment