Sunday, February 13, 2011

Christmas Crafts

I've left you in anticipation for weeks... here it is, 2 months later, the Christmas crafts....

I bought fun colored canvas bags and painted various objects on them keeping a nature theme. 
A super easy project but I love how they turned out.  


 Cookie Cutter Art. I used cookie cutters on an art canvas to create a unique piece of art for the DeRuischer's little girls. Then I painted the first letter of their name on the corners. 

 For Secret Santa I drew my friend, Kelly. I made her a bag, made her a door sign to help her remember to grab her keys (she always locked herself out), painted a picture frame (I put a real picture in later), and our traditional gift - Hershey's!

 I had so much fun painting the bags above that I made a few more! 

 I made ornaments for the adults in my family. These were made out of felt, ribbon and some hot glue. 

 I love how they turned out!

 Another painted bag!

 I made hand warmers for the kids using rice. 
My cousins take the bus to school so this way they can stay nice and warm! 

I made melting snowman cookies! Yum!

I already have a list of ideas ready for crafting projects for next Christmas!! 

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing! I'm so glad I got to know you in this life and that we are now in the same family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks!! :) I quite enjoy being a part of your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your craftyness!! Those bags and SNOWMEN are so cute!!! The cookie cutter project for the girls turned out awesome too!

    ReplyDelete