Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bridal Shower #2

LOVE /'luv/
(noun, verb, and everything in between)
1: holding hands, walking in the rain, and not even knowing it's raining 2. being there for each other (no matter what) 3: that certain look 4: trust 5: passion 6: the best kind of friendship 7: gets better with time 8: a fairy tale that does come true

(I received this card at my bridal shower held in my hometown. It's perfect for a Language Arts major!)

This past Saturday was my Bridal Shower at home. My mom hosted the event with a lot of help from my Grandma Kathy, Maid of Honor, Ashely, and help from all of my aunts. The day was PERFECT (minus a few guests who couldn't be there).

I walked into to my church's Sunday School room to a room filled with brown, blue and a splash of lime green. Hydrangeas, tissue paper flowers (made by a girl I used to babysit, Hannah), towel cake, beautiful wedding-like cake, homemade wedding tree, LOTS of delicious food, homemade chocolate and a posterboard filled with pictures from my first shower.

Some picture have been added to Facebook but I'll put a few on here in case you didn't see them!
(I stole them off of Ashely's, Lauren and my mom's facebook.. THANKS!)


The set-up. Thanks to everyone who help set up!

A posterboard filled with pictures from my first shower.
A digital picture frame with photos of Ben and I.
Picture of me with Ben's family so everyone could see his two sisters who weren't able to join us.
A wedding tree that my Aunty Lisa made!


My cake that my aunts got for me! It was beautiful and TASTY!

The delicious food that my mom and Grandma worked so hard to make. It was so yummy! A special thanks to Aunty Bonnie for all of her work during the shower!

The gift table! I am so blessed.

The flowers my mom and friend, Hannah, made!
You can also see the Kleenex holders that my Grandma made as party favors and chocolate bride favor my Aunty Jodi made. Yummy!


Towel cake made by Aunty Jodi and cousin, Kaitlyn. This was filled with bathroom and kitchen towels, pot holders and bamboo utensils.

A closer look at the wedding tree!

Aunty Jodi starting our meal.

Ashely, Raena, me and Lauren! Thanks for all your help!

My helmet! :D

I had a wonderful bridal shower!!
I can't say THANKS enough to everyone who helped make my day so amazing!
Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment