Sunday, April 25, 2010

48 Days and Counting!

My school to do list is down to two items:
1. Presentation on Wednesday
2. Exam on Thursday

THEN I'M DONE!

My Community Adviser to do list is growing smaller each day as everything is wrapped up this upcoming Sunday.

I will continue to be a CA throughout the summer but the work load is WAY less and the job will be all around more enjoyable.

Fortunately, I was able to get a job for the summer and will be working a desk job similar to the one I have now. Unfortunately, the job starts in June. I did pick up a little janitor job for the summer that starts May 1st but that isn't a whole lot of pay - at all.

What does all this mean?

I have NO excuse for not emerging myself in all things wedding related. I relaxed a lot this weekend but now it is time to boogie! Or wedding is 48 days away so I need to get my butt moving.

Here is a glimpse of my Saturday Weekend Visitors! :)


Noah (usher) and my mom playing on Webkinz.


Ring bearers: Logan (left) and Jonah (right)


Here is what I've been working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment