Monday, August 6, 2012

OH: Week 24

Organize Your Home: Week Twenty-Four
Organizing Purses, Handbags and Wallets


Steps for this challenge:
1. Designate a Home Place for Your Bags
2. Dump Out the Contents of Your Hand Bag and Wallet
3. Declutter Your Purse or Other Bag
4. Containerize Your Bag
5. Create a Space for Purse and Handbag Storage
6. Create a Routine for Cleaning Out Your Bags at Least Weekly


Again, I already do this challenge pretty regularly so I didn't complete all the steps. But here is what I did do!


1. Designate a Home Place for Your Bags - Ben and I place our bags in a closet when we get home. They may start off on the floor or on a counter by they quickly get moved to the closet. 
2. Skipped. :)
3. Skipped. I clean out my purse almost every weekend. 
4. Containerize Your Bag: The way my purse is made everything already has a compartment. 


Front pocket for keys and cell phones. 

Front pocket for pens/pencils/highlighter and sunglasses. 
Middle pocket for lotion, wallet, sanitizer, chapstick and other misc. goodies.
Back pocket for work items: keys, receipts, name tag, etc.

I use my bag for a mix of personal and work. 

5. Create a Space for Purse and Handbag Storage:

All our bags/purses/etc. go in this piece of luggage. 

An explosion occurs when it is opened!

But after straightening everything it fits much better.
All the little bags go into the smaller red bag off to the side and then put on top. 



No comments:

Post a Comment