Friday, July 13, 2012

Family Weekend!!

My parents and Justin and Tia came to visit for a weekend!

The weekend started off with my parents and I walking to the Farmer's Market. A little boy was making balloon animals so we picked up one for Addie and one for Erin. 

Doggy and Turtle

A close up of the turtle. 

We had to take my family to meet baby James! 
(A look into their future!)

Justin is so good with babies!

I was surprised at how quickly Erin took to Tia and Justin! 

We took at trip to Frederick Meijer Gardens

Whoops.. we didn't "see" the sign.. 






Getting ready to go on the Sculpture Bus Tour

We were super excited! 







AH!

Yeah.. I'm that strong! 

Seriously hilarious! 


Practicing for August 17th, 2013







We had a wonderful time together. It was the perfect combination of fun and relaxation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment