Friday, July 15, 2011

We did it.....

Ben has been up since 4:45am and myself since 7am. 


Ben worked at the farm this morning before heading over to the apartment..


After many, many, MANY trips up and down stairs straining to carry all of our belongings to our beloved apartment... we are done.....


We are finally back at Ben's parents home and settling in for the night.


Our hands hurt, backs hurt, knees hurt, heads hurts, feet hurt, muscles hurt, yet we couldn't be happier. 


I am so proud of us we did everything by ourselves (with help from Eric with the couch, futon and bookshelf). 


Now for a well deserved night of sleep before another crazy day tomorrow. Ben works all day so I will be unpacking my little heart out!


I am far too tired to post the pictures I took today.. maybe tomorrow.... until then.... 


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

No comments:

Post a Comment