Tuesday, September 28, 2010

10 Weeks and Counting

10 weeks until..

Ben graduates
I am done with methods
we move to Sioux Falls
our best friends welcome their second child

We are already in week 6 out of 18!

THIS IS CRAZY!!!

Life is CRAZY!

We are trying to take a step back and really enjoy where we are right now. Newly married, taking in all the beautiful colors and smells of our last fall in Marquette, learning all we can in our classes before we find big kids jobs, saving what we can for our big move..

All I want to do now is pack... I feel like we'll be moving before we know it and we won't be ready!!

Anyone want to help me pack?




1 comment:

  1. I would totally help you pack (even though it would make me sad). I can't wait until Thanksgiving so we can see you again. Hopefully Erin comes before her new due date (I still go by my original due date though). Miss you, love you, don't stress too much <3

    ReplyDelete