Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blizzards, Invitations and Cutting, Oh my!

This is what I woke up to on what was suppose to be my last final of the semester.

This is my window!


I had to walk through this numerous times and some is past my knee!
Today, December 9th is our first snow day!


The only thing to do on a day like this? Get back into my PJs, throw in a movie, and work on a wedding project. Since invitations are going to probably take the most time, I've decided to get a head start. So far I have scored and folded all of them and am now in the process of cutting them and taping them together. The perfect project for a Snow Day? I think so! :)


Just after scoring and folding the invitations.


About 60% of them all ready for the next step!


Before & After cutting


All taped up!
The bottom is a pocket for all the reception and hotel information.
The middle is for the ceremony details.
The top is the fold that lays on top.

Now all I have to do is cut all of the invitations and tape them together!

Happy Snow Day!

4 comments:

  1. WOW... that is Marquette for you !! Have fun!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that blizzard would have been fun to run in. provided you have under-armor on.
    the invitations are ingenious jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks Casey! Hopefully I'll have one done or close to done by the time we visit in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete